Informational Beauty & Spa
DOTERRA ON ICE
The Egyptians are some of the first people to use aromatic essential oils extensively in medical practice, beauty treatment, food preparation, and religious ceremony. If I told you the natural ingredients in DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS have been shown to give you the same resources that the Egyptians had and you will be given all the information needed to use it like they did, would you be interested?
Doterra oils are essential oils that are not mixed and altered with any other ingredients, they are purely organic. The product is supplied with information to help guide you on how to use the oils for your personal needs. Frankincense, sandalwood, myrrh, and cinnamon are just a few names from the long list of oils offered by Doterra.
Explore Doterra at http://www.mydoterra.com/icebeautyspa/ to gain an organic approach to your medicine cabinet, beauty treatment, and food preparation.
The following information is just an example of the resources given when you purchase a Doterra product.
Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system
• Promotes cellular health
• Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
• Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
• Can help promote youthful, radiant–looking skin and slow the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
• Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and balance mood swings.
• Dry weather can take a toll on your nails. Try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.